Friday, January 6, 2012

Iris Folding Fish

This iris folded card makes a very nice birthday card for a male who loves to fish or a Fathers Day card.   When I first wanted to learn to do Iris Folding, I could not understand at all how to fold the paper and go in the right direction when someone tried to explain it to me by email.     So, I went to a class at a Craft Depot (which has since closed down) and after she showed us how, I couldn't believe how simple it was to do.    Now you can even buy cards with the hole cut out.     The pattern came out of another book by Maruscha Gaasenbeek and Tine Beauveser called Iris Folding with Greetings.      I have six of their books.     They are only 6 x 6 with a soft cover but have approximately 10 patterns in each book.

No comments:

Post a Comment